WGBC is a church committed to making disciples who make disciples who . . . (Matthew 28:16-20; 2 Timothy 2:2).
WGBC believes God has called her to reach the world for Christ with a special emphasis on the neighborhood where the building is located through evangelism, assimilation and maturing believers (Acts 1:8).
- WGBC is committed to solid Bible teaching (Acts 20:27; 1 Corinthians 2:1-5; 2 Timothy 4:2; 2 Timothy3:16-17).
- WGBC is committed to loving God as individuals and as a church family through obedience to the Word of God (Matthew 22:34-38; Acts 2:42; 1 John 4:19).
- WGBC is committed to loving people through word and deed (Isaiah 58:6-10; Matthew 22:39-40; 1 John 3:18).
- WGBC is committed to preparing her people to share the Gospel message with the unsaved in a culturally relevant manner (Colossians 4:5-6; Ephesians 4:11-16; Acts 17:23).
- WGBC is committed to identifying and applying the personal spiritual gifts of each individual in the local body for the good of the worldwide Church, the benefit of the local body of believers, and the joy and fulfillment of the individual in service to the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 12:4-11; Romans 12:3-8; Ephesians 4:11-16).
- WGBC is committed to training leadership for the purpose of kingdom building (2 Timothy 2:1-2; 1 Peter 5:1-5).